Saturday, May 28, 2011

Monthly protein treatment

Everytime I get fed up with my hair (stringy, breaks easy, unmanageable), it always means I am in need of a protein treatment.

This is my hair before. [Sporting 2-3 different textures at the moment. :-) ] 

Application: I apply the hair mayo like I would a relaxer with a an applicator brush.

I dampen my hair a little with water mixed with oil so the conditioner clings to my hair better.


I left it on for 3 hours (got lost in a little t.v.) and rinsed it out and followed up with Aphogee moisturizing shampoo (not a protein shampoo).

My hair texture before and after:
Before: stringy, thin, breaking a little. You can even see some flyaways.

After the wash, much more smoother and stronger.

My roots are better too. I am currently airdrying.



This was my total breakage:

(Not bad at all. No hair in the shower.)

Products used:
ORS Hair Mayo

Never fails, never fails... It is a very good product and a good fix-me-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment