Saturday, July 9, 2011

The routine




I'm about two weeks post and I noticed some slight shedding and breakage. So I decided to do a protein treatment today. I usually DC with ORS hair mayo on dry hair first, but I was anxious to hop in the shower. I washed with a moisturizing shampoo first. Then, I applied the hair mayo and left my hair in a cap for one hour (no heat). I rinsed it out and towel dried with a bit of leave-in. I applied Shea Butter and let it air dry. After about two hours, I moisturized with ORS hair lotion and sealed with coconut oil.

I have the best-smelling hair products! My roommate noticed the smell and asked "What is that?" Lol. My hair is soft and moisturized and the protein has stopped the breakage dead in its tracks. The HHJ proceeds and I am learning to love my hair!

(I usually deep condition every two weeks.)

2 comments:

  1. hey girlie! I added your blog to the thread for relaxed hair blogs on LHCF...expect some new followers!

    ReplyDelete