Thursday, August 25, 2011

A picture's worth a thousand words

  Even if I update my blog with words, I'm realizing that we're living in a century where no one really likes to read. So I won't bore you and will just update you with pictures! That's why I visit most sites anyway. The above is a bun I learned from Traycee for a conference I was going to. It's kind of weird that my hairline goes all the way down my neck. It always rubs against my shirt so it's always breaking.

Below is a loose French braid I did for classes. My hair has grown since last semester because my braid would never reach that far down. Two thumbs up for progress!


Below is my new growth (or lack thereof). I am one week short of three months post. My hair grows dumb slow. Now that I remember, I did straighten my roots out to be able to avoid a relaxer this long but I don't think I even have an inch of new growth. It is what it is.

That's all for now. I'm about to deep condition and officially get back on my hair journey before I take a break and never come back. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment