Thursday, April 26, 2012

Natural Hairstyles

Here are some natural hair styles that I saw online that I thought were so cute!

"Towards the front of the style, all the strands are turned into soft twists and rolled at the crown. A bang is formed from the drooping of a few of the twists that are pinned into place. This style is a great style that can go from  day to night with no problem. It would take around 3 hours to complete, and the cost would be an estimated $100. This style can last upwards of 5 weeks if well cared for."
-http://going-natural.com/natural-hairstyles/stylish-braided-updo.html


I just thought this was hot! If my hair could look like this, I would go natural! Lol.
Source


This is soft and feminine. I'm loving the color, too.

Source
Down-dos (?)

Source
Source
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment